Ad Agency Account ManagerToronto, ON
Who is DAY Communications? We are a full-service corporate communications agency focused on recruitment marketing, employee communications and employer branding. DAY partners with private and public sector clients across Canada, in virtually every industry. Our expertise in strategy, creative, and all media allows our clients to share their jobs and career opportunities with top candidates in effective and compelling ways to achieve their recruitment and business goals.
Bring your advertising and media management skills to help our clients succeed.
Exceptional administrative, communications and organization skills and, most importantly, a “can-do” attitude with a willingness to learn and grow make you stand out from the crowd.
What you will be doing:
- Liaise with clients on a variety of their advertising and communication needs
- Research media options, create media estimates and make recommendations
- Provide accurate, comprehensive information on costs, deadlines and specifications for local, national and international media
- Craft traditional and digital media plans using a strategic planning approach
- Assist with online campaign strategies, creative and metrics/analytics
What you will need for this position:
- With 2 to 3 years’ experience working at an agency or with a media publisher, you understand all media channels - or you have 2-3 years experience in an administrative role dealing with clients
- Committed to achieving results in a fast-paced environment, you can juggle multiple tasks and consistently meet competing deadlines
- An exceptional communicator – verbally and in writing – and a good listener, you have dealt with clients at all levels
- While known as a team player, you also enjoy working independently
- Your attention to detail will prove particularly valuable in creating media estimates & proofreading
- You’re comfortable working with creative teams and studios to produce ad materials
- Your proficient computer skills include MS Office, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and video technologies, e.g. Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- You hold a degree or diploma in Advertising, Communications, or a related field, or have 3+ years of relevant experience
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work alongside an amazing group of warm, friendly people
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible work environment – remote, in office or a bit of both
Please send your resume with a cover letter outlining why you’re a good fit, and indicating the job title in the subject line, to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.