Account Coordinator (Bilingual: English & French)Full-time – Toronto, ON
You are organized, pay attention to detail & are energized to be part of a team that helps clients succeed.
Known for your computer savvy, meticulous eye for detail and passion for processes, you will be a key part of our account service team.
What you will do:
- Input media buys and post client job ads on major media sites and specialized niche job boards
- Help to maintain DAY’s media database (updating rates, deadlines, specs)
- Support team members by researching media options & providing administrative support
- Assist with proofreading English & French ads
- Have an opportunity for promotion
- You are bilingual in English and French, oral and written
- Your proficient computer skills include MS Office, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and video technologies, e.g., Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google
- You are familiar with, or willing to learn, media buying systems, i.e., Mediaocean
- You can juggle multiple tasks and consistently manage competing deadlines
- You are a team player, but can also work independently
- You are a strong communicator – verbally and in writing – and a good listener, able to deal with requests from team members
- Your attention to detail is matched only by your desire to achieve results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- You hold a degree or diploma in Advertising, Communications, or a related field, or have relevant work experience
- While experience in media buying for an agency or with a media publisher would be ideal, we will train the right individual
DAY Communications is a full-service corporate communications agency focused on recruitment advertising, employee communications and employer branding. DAY partners with private and public sector clients, across Canada in virtually every industry. Our expertise in strategy, creative, and all media, allows our clients to share their jobs and stories with top candidates in effective and compelling ways to achieve their talent acquisition and business goals.
Our office is in an attractive heritage building in mid-town Toronto, across from the Summerhill subway station.
Please send your resume, with a cover letter outlining why you’re a good fit, and indicating the job title in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, June 14.
We thank all applicants, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.