Account CoordinatorFull-time opportunity – Toronto, ON
We’re looking for an energetic team player to join us at DAY. Is organization your middle name? If “detailed” came a close second, we would love to meet you!
There are two important sides to our Coordinator role: administration and client service. If you excel at both, keep reading!
Here’s who you are:
- You love to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Juggling multiple tasks with competing deadlines is second nature
- Computers & technology are part of your life every day
- You’re comfortable communicating in writing and in person
- Focusing on the details comes easy
- You have similar work experience or are starting your career with a degree or diploma in Advertising, Communications, or a related field
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Inputting media buys and posting ads
- Maintaining our media database
- Researching media options
- Proofreading ads
- Hunting down proof of insertion
If the above info piques your interest, this could be the job you’re looking for. If you’re also bilingual (English and French), even better, as many of our clients run bilingual advertising.
Who we are:
DAY Communications is a full-service corporate communications agency focused on recruitment marketing, employee communications and employer branding. We’re a small but mighty team with clients who count on our expertise in strategy, creative and media to help them share their job opportunities with potential candidates.
Location. Location. Location. Our office is in an attractive low-rise, heritage building in mid-town Toronto, across from the Yonge/Summerhill subway station.
Please send your resume and tell us why you’re interested in this role, and indicating the job title in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.