Bilingual Account Manager (English & French)Bring your advertising and media management skills to help our clients succeed
Exceptional organizational skills, communications and marketing savvy and, most importantly, a “can-do” attitude with a willingness to learn and grow make you stand out from the crowd.
Specifically, as a DAY Account Manager, you will:
- Liaise with clients on a variety of their advertising and communication needs
- Research media options and make recommendations
- Provide accurate, comprehensive information on costs, deadlines and specifications for local, national and international media
- Craft traditional and digital media plans using a strategic planning approach
- Assist with the development of online campaign strategies, creative and metrics/analytics
- You’re fully bilingual in English and French written and spoken communications
- With 2 to 3 years’ experience in media buying for an agency or with a media publisher, you understand all media channels
- You’re comfortable working with creative teams and studios to produce ad materials
- You can juggle multiple tasks and consistently meet competing deadlines
- You’re known as a team player, but also enjoy working independently
- You’re an exceptional communicator – verbally and in writing – and a good listener, experienced in dealing with clients at all levels
- Your proficient computer skills include MS Office, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and video technologies, e.g. Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Your attention to detail will prove particularly valuable in proofreading
- You have a desire to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- You hold a degree or diploma in Advertising, Communications, or a related field, or have 3+ years of relevant experience
Who is DAY Communications?
We are a full-service corporate communications agency focused on recruitment marketing, employee communications and employer branding. DAY partners with private and public sector clients across Canada, in virtually every industry. Our expertise in strategy, creative, and all media allows our clients to share their jobs and career opportunities with top candidates in effective and compelling ways to achieve their recruitment and business goals.
Our office is in an attractive low-rise, heritage building in mid-town Toronto, across from the Yonge/Summerhill station.
Please send your resume with a cover letter outlining why you’re a good fit, and indicating the job title in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.